MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





i wanna be like emeril ;)

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone :) I've been pretty busy today. Laundry, blah blah blah, you know how it goes.
Here's the thing, I want to kick my blog up a notch (read title: I wanna be like Emeril!). I'm not sure how to go about it, but I know that I'd like to see more comments. If you have ANY ideas on what I can do to make it a little better, please let me know :) I'd appreciate any feedback!! *hugs to you all!!*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/20/2007 08:03:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Join in with Works For Me Wednesday. That's where I get a ton of traffic from. I also comment on other blogs a lot and I notice that a lot of them give me a visit in return.    



At 2/20/2007 08:04:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh, yeah... I forgot... BAM!    



At 2/21/2007 04:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Heather, commenting on other blogs helps a lot.

I also participate in the weekly memes but I don't do every one every week. Don't forget to add your url to their Mr. Linkys!

There's also a ton of blog carnivals (Blogging Chicks, Carnival of Family Life -hee hee) where you can submit your posts.

You can also list your blog on different web rings (Crazy Hip Mamas) or blog traffic sites like Blog Explosion.

One thing alone probably get you a ton of traffic but if you get a little from each one, they can all add up!

Let me know if you need more suggestions on different sites.

Good luck!    



At 2/21/2007 02:53:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Commenting on blogs helps. Other than that, I don't really know.    



» Post a Comment