MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





sweetness

I was going to post a few more pics of the snow falling last night and the girls playing in the snow today but blogger is being a butt! This picture was taken friday afternoon at the park. Shelby was so sweet, pushing Shaleena on the swing :) We couldnt stay at the park for too long, it was really cold, and that playground is like 25 ft. from the lake, which made it even colder! I hope you are all staying nice and toasty warm today :) And for those of you that are in warmer climates (read: Kailani!!) , you are very lucky LOL!! *hugs to you all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/18/2007 03:29:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

How cute! I had to laugh today as I was watching the weather channel to see when our snow was going to stop and they said, "Up next, the forecast for Hawaii." Personally, I don't give a flip about Hawaii unless I am going there. Tell me when it will stop snowing! I did think about Kailani, though and how she's probably sitting on a beach somewhere. I wanted to see the sun so bad the other day that I watched 50 First Dates and The Big Bounce. :o)    



At 2/18/2007 10:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, today was in the lower 80s and we are headed to the beach tomorrow. Sorry everyone! LOL!    



At 2/18/2007 10:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bet they had fun. I'm so looking forward to spring.


PS: I also wanted to thank you for submitting your blog to bloggingfusion.com.    



» Post a Comment