MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





puppy or not to puppy...that is the question!

A friend of ours has some beautiful English Bull Dog puppies. My hubby and the girls are dying to get one, but me, not so much. It's not that I dont like dogs, because I do. It's just that we live sooooo close to a main road and while my girls know better than to go near it, would a puppy? We're not allowed to have indoor pets in the house that we rent, but outdoor pets are acceptable. I cannot see leaving a poor puppy outside! I also have mixed opinions on bull dogs. I have heard some people say that they will turn on you very easily and I've heard other people say that they are wonderful animals. So, do any of you have an opinion? I'd love to hear it!

In other news...the snow we had yesterday is already melted. It's President's Day, so there isnt any school today. I have to go run some errands, but it's not so much fun taking the girls on errands LOL I absolutely love taking them to the grocery store with me (note the sarcasm!) so they can ask for everything they see LOL!! Well, I hope you are all enjoying your day :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/20/2007 02:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm a cat person. I know pretty much nothing about dogs. I do know who will end up taking care of it, though . . . YOU! hee hee!    



At 2/20/2007 09:25:00 AM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

We're getting a puppy sometime in the near future. But we're Lab people. They are just the best dogs IMO. I don't know a lot about bulldogs, except aren't they kind of slobbery? Ick! LOL    



» Post a Comment