MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Friday's Feast 133 :)

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
The color pink makes me think of Kailani!!! hehe!

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
My sanity! ;)

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Busy. Non-stop. Crazy.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
Orange pop. I have to have it every single day!!

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
I absolutely adore Cool Water for women. It smells sooooo good!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3/02/2007 02:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't participate this week but when I read the questions, I came up with the same answers as your first two. LOL!

My Mom loves Orange soda. She says it's a Maui thing.    



At 3/03/2007 09:51:00 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

I love your answers...check mine out and how similar a few are. LOL

I love orange pop too! :)    



At 3/05/2007 03:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to make sure everything is okay. You must be a pretty busy SAHM! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!    



At 3/06/2007 08:37:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Pink reminds me of Kailani as well and perhaps Pink Chihuahua Princess. As for orange soda, I don't think I could have it every day. Diet Coke I could have every day, but that's completely different.

Ok, so it's not so different, but still!    



At 3/07/2007 07:43:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I have Cool Water... Love it.

And now when I see Orange soda, I'm going to think of YOU!    



» Post a Comment