MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Inspiration


Kailani, over at Island Life is having an "Inspiration" Photo Contest. I wanted to enter this picture in that contest because these are my daughters, and thats what inspires me every single day. They are my life, my inspiration for everything. Even if I dont win the contest, I know I'm a winner because I have these beautiful little girls in my life :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3/08/2007 06:37:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I was hoping you'd post this one. I think this is the cutest pic!
This is funny, but the word verification for this is "luvens"!! How appropriate!    



At 3/09/2007 02:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And look how nicely they're playing together. That alone is inspiration for me!    



At 3/09/2007 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Right on! Beautifully said. :D    



At 3/09/2007 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Holly Schwendiman said...

The simplicity of needing and sharing with each other is inspiring indeed. Great share!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner    



At 3/19/2007 03:23:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That is so sweet. Love that photo.    



At 4/06/2007 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Just dropping by to see how you're doing. I swear I left a comment on this post the day you put it up. I have such trouble with Blogger:(

Hope all is well for you as a SAHM!!    



At 9/14/2007 10:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm - looks a little bit like a ghost, without faces....    



At 9/19/2007 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Janice @ Mom On The Run said...

Very well written - my girls are also my inspiration. Lately they're the only reason I get out of bed - sniffle, sniffle - I have a cold.    



At 1/08/2008 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Momkiss said...

The cool part is they are pushing each other on the swings. Occassionaly sisters do show love!    



At 4/17/2009 07:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....    



» Post a Comment